Saturday, February 11, 2012

Golden Globes 2012

I live tweeted during the Golden Globes- here it is just for the record:
  • Salma Hayek is still incredibly hot. She is 45? Are you kidding me?
  • Hey Paula Deen is there with the Masterpiece Theatre crowd.
  • I like how Rob Lowe said Kate Winslet like its no surprise.
  • If you know you're gonna win, sit up front!  
  • Oooh Frida Pinto. Keep her on screen  
  • Sears has a MLK day sale?
  • Mmmm Morena Baccarin...  
  • "I'm sorry, I'm French"- Quote of the Night
  • Thomas Newman loses again. A predictable tragedy.  
  • I am not used to seeing Kristin Wiig as a brunette.
  • Peter Dinklage looks so unamused.
  • George Clooney doesn't need a pimp cane!  
  • So Spielberg neglects to give credit to Edgar Wright?  
  • Its my man-crush JGL! #50/50
  • The perennial Woody Allen category.  
  • Wow, The Hollywood Foreign Press Association is so into themselves they even have absent people thank them in their speeches.
  • Alan Ruck is there!
  • This is the funniest speech ever.  
  • What was that Casket thing? That was amazing!!  
  • Must see Electric Company.
  • YES! YES! Hugo is SO good! Go Scorsese!  
  • Every shot of Ricky Gervais is of him drinking.  
  • Tilda Swinton, you just so... weird.  
  • They hate Thomas Newman as much as they love Meryl Streep  
  • Screw you HFPA. Seriously. Screw you. It's all about Hugo!

Next up: This semester I am taking Intermediate Editing, Intermediate Directing, and Analysis of the Film Genre (Action Films).  I'll post about those classes periodically.

No comments: